We are more than just a company. We're a remarkable organization with the utmost of standards and highest of ethics. Here we've provided visitors with an insight into our company Mission, Values, and Guiding Principles—a depiction of exactly how we do business. See for yourself just what we mean.
Who We Are: Our Mission
- Amneal is a U.S. based manufacturer of the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals.
- We aspire to become a Top 5 generic company in the U.S. market through aggressive internal product growth, strategic acquisitions, value added partnerships and maximizing customer value.
- We strive for expanded vertical integration and benefit greatly from powerful global sourcing alliances.
- We are driven by a strong sense of family values, the courage to develop breakthrough processes, and a passionate commitment to customer value and superior operational execution.
- We celebrate our global diversity through continuous excellence in international R&D and manufacturing
What We Believe: Our Values
- Think, decide and act like owners
- Think outside of the box
- Take pride & responsibility in our work and be accountable for the results
- Grow the company, continuously improving everything we do
- Respect and care for every individual and build genuine relationships
- Say and do everything with the highest ethical standard
- Input from all stakeholders is essential to our success
- Strive for zero errors—a commitment made by all
- Provide resources for people to perform to their full potential
- Have fun and celebrate success
- Always work with honor, trust and integrity
How We Work: Our Guiding Principles
- Treat and respect each other as family.
- Work as a team and leave our egos behind
- Recognize and celebrate each other’s success
- Be positive and passionate about Amneal
- Encourage collaboration and idea sharing
- Be obsessed about compliance
- Always go the extra mile
- Constantly seek ways to create new value
- Be honest with yourself—only then can we be honest with others
- Resolve any conflicts within 24 hours
- Have fun
- Lead by example
- View each challenge as an opportunity for growth
- Develop talent and promote from within first